It's going to take time, a whole lot of precious time. Money is not an issue though, not at this point. I will be testing lots of things:
Serious testing has been delayed due to a large local network update.
- input field tolerance;
- database consistency (client side);
- data limits;
- response time;
- output quality (client side: speed, unicode display, etc.);
- UX (User Experience);
- usability (with or without help);
I'll try to report here, or to the administrators directly.
Update on 30 October:
- local situation stable, although network may go down due to regional maintenance (it's that time of year)
- signup system is ok, but needs to be separated from the layout selection.