As the year winds itself to a close, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for your patience with me as I am steering my life in a new direction. Thank you for keeping the faith. And most of all, thank you for remaining interested in my stories.
I hope to get back to writing and sharing stories with you soon. I have a lot of ideas floating around in my noggin' waiting for the addition of time and drive to turn them into stories to share with you. I cannot wait for you to read them.
In no particular order, here are my resolutions for 2018:
• To graduate with my masters by the end of the year
• To finish transitioning to my new pen name and re-releasing my short stories with new covers
• To finish a draft of the first Mysjenn* novel by the end of the year
• To post at least twice a month on this site; one post will be a piece of short fiction
• If I don't meet these, continue to try to meet them
What are your resolutions for 2018?
*Mysjenn is the heroine of a series of novels, of many variations, that I've been toying around with for years.